- Fall in LOVE. Love makes you do things you never thought you could, love makes you brave.
- Learn to tackle troubles and obstacles. You may not realise when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
- Start creating a large volume of work.[What this means is in order to create a few masterpieces of your own, you need to learn to create a lot]
- Take a Cold shower every day. (Cold shower sucks during winters)Starting your day off by intentionally getting out of your COMFORT ZONE is a powerful way to elevate your state.
- Whatever you do always try to be in love with the PROCESS. We get more pleasure from making progress toward our goals than we do from achieving them because, as Shakespeare said, “Joy’s soul lies in the doing.”
- Make mistakes and lick your wounds. Growing up, maturity, adulthood, is really just the accumulation of those mistakes.
- Write 50 things you want to achieve in life. The benefit of knowing what you want in life is that you start seeing opportunities all around you to then act on what you want.
- Make a YouTube channel based on your hobby. (If you do not produce content, videos podcasts on platforms like medium, Instagram,youtube in that world YOU don’t exist nor does your business)
- Take out 10% part of your earnings every month and donate it to the orphanage or any needy(My mum do this and I think it’s really cool)
- Do something about your belly fat.
- Start hugging your mommy every day and let her be the first to let go.
- Donate a blanket to someone who needs, this winter.
- Always try to be brave for five more minutes.
- Ask your crush for a coffee date
- Try out that billion dollar business idea.
- 16.Bunk as much classes as possible (Those lectures that are not important)
- Write a book about your own experiences.
- People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
A year from now you will wish you had started today.
2019 is coming.
Make this year your life’s best year.
Pick any of the advice and try them. And I promise your mindset and life begin to change in an unexpected way.
By the way here’s a cool stuff which I had read today which surely gonna boost your self-esteem.
In 2019, Generation Z — which are those people born after 1997 — will outnumber Millennials. Generation Z is expected to represent more than 30% of the global population and 20% of the global workforce.
New York Times bestselling author Brené Brown told LinkedIn. “They are all very different people, but as a group, I experience them as curious, hopeful, always learning, painfully attuned to the suffering in the world, and anxious to do something about it .”
Grow Your Busines…Browse …